Assessments take place in my office in Upper Bucklebury, Reading, Berkshire RG76SD or agreed place .
- listening/visual tests, reading/spelling/writing but most of the tests are puzzles and games which children and adults enjoy
- a typed report is provided with conclusions and recommendations for school, university or work.
- free advice also given after assessment too
General educational assessments
- if your child is not learning as others of their age in school, an educational assessment can be done to fimd out strengths and weaknesses.
- literacy and numeracy tests can be done separately (children, students and adults) to find out current reading, spelling, writing and maths ages.
- Full cognitive assessment with complete history of fine and gross motor (hands and feet) skills.
- Written report for education purpose and extra time awarded (if eligible) for exams.
- Recommendations given to help dyspraxic conditions.
Dyspraxia is a medical condition and an appointment should be made with your GP.
My assessment would be for the education arena
- Full cognitive assessment
- Short answers needed to verbal and written maths problems
- Maths test to compare with others of a similar age and indication of specific maths weaknesses (Numeracy, Shape and Space etc).
- Written report with recommendations to help improve maths ability.
Multi-sensory tuition offered:
- 1:1 tuition to match programme of work to own specific needs
- 1:1 tuition to dyslexic children, students or adults
- 1:1 tution to children, students or adults who want to improve their reading, spelling and writing/organisational skills